ABSL with our Expertise Partner Positive Productivity invites to the webinar, which will take place on May 21st at 3.00 PM and present practical solutions and COVID-19 CASE STUDY on “How to provide full work visibility and confidence in remote work”.
Join the session and find out how to automate a teams’ efficiency management to sustain on-time delivery, teamwork and boost productivity in remote work.
Session led by Krzysztof Pimpicki CEO Positive Productivity
Special guest Rafał Kozłowski Vice President, CFO ASSECO S.A. will share the case study of implementation in Finance SSC.
- How to manage remote teamwork in a variable, dynamic, complex home office environment without managers’ stress and overtime?
- How to provide full visibility of daily operations and actual working time of our employees?
- How to ensure work distribution in the dynamic, variable situation without compromising SLA on key processes?
- How to provide for each employee a stressless environment in which they can focus and be sure that they perform the right task in the right time?
- How to introduce the solution in just 2 weeks.
- How to create space for further productivity increases for the future and have reliable data to take decisions during the economic slowdown?
Session is dedicated especially to Centre Directors and Heads of Operations.
BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Inspiration on solutions that enhance service delivery, productivity and engagement culture in remote work.
- Lessons learned from the practical implementation during the COVID-19 time.
- Possibility to take part in the specific free implementation project dedicated for ABSL Members.