Social and political unrest, demographic shifts, legal uncertainty, climate change – new challenges more than ever call for open-minded, well-informed responses and integrated solutions.
Change and its aftermath have become inherent factors determining both new leadership styles and responsible talent management. Data, insights, our ability to read them and fight misinformation will give businesses and whole economies competitive advantage and much desired continuity. Framing these changes with transparent rules and regulations is yet another step towards building sustainable and resilient talent-based economies as well as thriving organizations. Register here.
This is precisely why ABSL Summit 2022 will dive into the latest market trendsand discuss the challenges in three predefined statements:
- Leadership in times of crisis / Only bold leaders can make the economy thrive.
- Fact or fiction / Insight driven strategy as an engine for resilient business.
- The socio-economic landscape / An open talent economy and an uncertain future define the new reality.
Leadership in times of crisis / Only bold leaders can make the economy thrive.
- Leadership in difficult times
- Demanding solidarity and trust in times of permanent change
- Dealing with stress and anxiety in the workplace
- Leadership focusing on empathy
- Assimilation as a way of building teams
- Claiming leadership roles in ever-changing times
- Defining skillsets: talent gap map
- Redefining upskilling and reskilling in turbulent times
Fact or fiction / Insight driven strategy as an engine for resilient business.
- Benefits, traps, and concerns regarding data interpretation
- Security of information as a foundation of business assumptions
- Transforming data & insights into decision making
- Misinformation and the power of fake news
- Weaponization of information in terms of cybersecurity
- Return to business origin/backshoring
- Leading vs providing service
The socio-economic landscape / An open talent economy and an uncertain future define the new reality.
- Balancing short- and long-term geopolitical pressures
- Creating a regulated and secure business environment
- Mitigating talent outflow/inflow
- Developing a regulatory framework for new talent pool
- Being ready for ESG related regulations
- Quality job regulations for a quality economy
- Reacting to change vs changing the game
- Impact on talent shortages – mental health and regulations