ABSL Elections 2023: Meet the candidates!
Meet the ABSL Poland Elections 2023 candidates! Which of these outstanding leaders will take their seats in Strategic Board and Audit Committee to impact the sector's development? We'll find out soon, on 7 December! Congratulations to all and may the best wo/man win!
Strategic Board condidates
- Agnieszka Belowska Gosławska - Head of Compliance Office, Nordea
- Maciej Borkowski - Business Development Consultant, Scalo
- Sebastian Drzewiecki - VP, Country Manager, SoftServe
- Arkadiusz Gasperczyk - HR Director, Wipro
- Jolanta Jaworska - Government & Regulatory Affairs Director IBM Poland, Baltics & Ukraine, IBM
- Dariusz Kubacki VP, Managing Director, KMD Poland
- Agnieszka Orłowska - ESG Advisor, Deviniti
- Andrzej Pacek - Head of NatWest Poland
- Bartosz Poździk - General Manager, Country Leader, Computacenter Poland
- Maciej Tomaszewski - Global Manager, ADM Poland
Audit Committee candidates
- Małgorzata Kaflowska-Nikolaus - Finance Director Credit, Suisse Poland
- Agnieszka Kuźmicka - Dyson Business Services, Global Director Finance & Supplier services, Dyson
- Edward Nieboj - Managing Partner, Outsourcing, Grant Thornton Poland
- Michał Wierzbowski - Head of GSP Europe, Orange
ABSL member companies can exercise their right to vote by delegating one of their representatives to the onsite Elections 2023. To take part in the ballot, register below*.
We encourage you to register not only for the elections, but also for other events on 7 December: Executive Club and ABSL Appreciation Gala
*To represent the ABSL Company in Elections 2023, you will be asked to upload a document certifying your right to represent a member company upon the registration, send it to email@example.com or bring the original document to ABSL Elections 2023.