Coronavirus, isolation and economic slowdown result in a reduction of employment and limitation of cooperation with specialized service providers. In these difficult times, we need to be alert and properly secure our companies so that the team "does not exit with everything".
Therefore, before delivering statements on termination or reduction of cooperation, let’s review provisions of contracts with our team members that are related to IP areas and let’s update Exit Interview procedures together with the documentation.
ABSL invites you to a webinar: How to secure company’s intellectual property against the exit of team members – legal aspects, which will take place on April 29, 2020 at 10:00 AM.
Ewa Krzemień - Advocate, ABSL expert specializing in legal advice for business in the area of Intellectual Property law
- Copyright – how should the copyright clauses be drafted for the acquisition or licensing rights to the content obtained from the creative team members.
- Protection of trade secrets – importance of NDA agreements and confidentiality clauses in contracts with team members.
- Non-compete clause after termination of employment / cooperation – adapting current clauses with key team members to actual needs and risks as well as to applicable law.
- Non-solicitation clause – adapting current clauses with key team members to actual needs and risks as well as to applicable law.
- Exit Interview and documentation regarding termination of cooperation – what to add in order to strengthen protection and prevent incidents of violations.
The expert’s presentation will be followed by a 20-minute Q&A session.
The session will be conducted in Polish and is intended ONLY for Centre’s Heads and/or HR’s Heads.