Dear ABSL Members,
The threat of Covid-19 disease affects almost all employers in Poland. Almost every day brings new developments or restrictions, which may affect our operations and business continuity. The Anti-Crisis Shield consists solutions focused on minimising negative economic consequences of the pandemic, which are – however – only partially suitable for the companies from BPO/SSC sector.
All employers are asking themselves how to adapt the work environment to the new situation, how to ensure business continuity and how to use solutions included in the Anti-Crisis Shield.
ABSL and Wiewiórski Legal invite you to a webinar: Coronavirus in the workplace - legal aspects, which will take place on April 9t at 3:00 PM.
- Magdalena Szeptycka - Attorney-at-law, Partner and Head of Employment at Wiewiórski Legal
- Maciej Jarecki - Attorney-at-law, Partner and Head of Contracts at Wiewiórski Legal
- Marek Maciej Wiewiórski - Attorney-at-law, Managing Partner at Wiewiórski Legal
- Presentation of current government regulations, imposing various limitations on the business and employees.
- Update on current rights and obligations of the employers related to Covid-19 situation.
- Presentation of the solutions included in the Anti-Crisis Shield relaxing selected labour law requirements.
- Analysis of aid scheme for the employers included in the Anti-Crisis Shield.
- Presentation of other Anti-Crisis Shield’s solutions relevant for the BPO/SSC sector.
The experts' presentation will be followed with a 20-minute Q&A session.
The session will be conducted in English and is intended for Centre’s Heads due to high-level presentation of various aspects crucial for Centres operations.