Sektor usług biznesowych z Deklaracją Różnorodności i Włączania
As the voice of the shared services sector, representing over 220 companies, ABSL has prepared a declaration of diversity as recognition for the equality of all employees. It is a set of good practices that ABSL member organizations commit themselves to follow, by the principle of equal treatment in the workplace, based on gender, age, disability, race, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, political beliefs, membership of the LGBTQ+ community (sexual orientation, gender identity), form of employment, and other grounds of exclusion.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION DECLARATION
The employers and organizations forming The Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL) make a joint commitment to be guided – in all their activities – by the principle of equal treatment in the workplace, regardless of age, creed, disability, ethnic origin race, gender, nationality, religion, political views ,sexual orientation, gender identity, form of employment and any other conditions potentially vulnerable to exclusive behavior.
The employers and organizations forming The Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL) declare:
- Establishing an open working environment, where all employees and associates, regardless of their individual differences, have a chance to achieve their full potential;
- Supporting equal treatment and implementing a diversity & inclusion management policy;
- Implementing procedures for reporting and evaluating violations of this principle;
- Undertaking activities aimed at including all minority groups in the work environment and local communities;
- Participating in initiatives supporting diversity & inclusion;
- Raising awareness of respectful, equal treatment and creating equal opportunities regardless diversity dimensions;
- Taking care of the respectful and inclusive language used at the company so that it does not discriminate against anyone;
- Communicating the message of inclusive, respectful, equal treatment and diversity management both inside and outside their company.
If you share the same values, you are most welcome to show your support for diversity on our #workingtogether website!
If your company represents the business services sector, you are most welcome to sign the print version of our Declaration (available on our webiste) and send it to email@example.com!