New ABSL authorities
The General Assembly of ABSL – the largest industry association in the business services sector – has chosen its new authorities. The Strategic Board and Audit Committee elected for the next two-year term will start operating from January 2020.
Piotr Dziwok was elected as the President of the Strategic Board for the next term.
New composition of the Strategic Board: Dariusz Bazeli, Anna Berczyńska, Maciej Borkowski, Iwona Dudzińska, Sebastian Drzewiecki, Janusz Dziurzyński, Jolanta Jaworska, Paweł Łopatka, Wojciech Popławski, Magdalena Stach, Maciej Tomaszewski and Jacek Levernes – as Honorary President.
New composition of Audit Committee: Agnieszka Jackowska – Durkacz, Radosław Mierzejewski, Michał Wierzbowski.
The Strategic Board has appointed the ABSL Management Board: Marcin Nowak, Paweł Panczyj, Jolanta Jaworska and Janusz Dziurzyński. The new Management Board will start operating from January 1st, 2020. Marcin Nowak will preside over the Management Board’s activities.
The new ABSL leaders will continue to further our goals of increasing the talent pool, creating attractive jobs based on knowledge and increasing Poland’s competitiveness in the region.
“We are a strong business organization and our goal is the development of the sector and of the Polish economy. We want to create jobs and position ourselves internationally as a hub of top talents, financial services and IT. The past year has proven that we can integrate our environment and engage in a dialogue with all market players. The strategic goal of our new term will be to ensure conditions for the sector’s transformation and increase its competitive advantages. While representing a business sector which employs over 300 thousand people, we will keep in mind the responsibility of sustainable growth”- says Piotr Dziwok, President of ABSL.
Members of the Strategic Board and their functions
President of the Strategic Board: Piotr Dziwok
Honorary President: Jacek Levernes
- Vice – President Talents: Anna Berczyńska
- Vice – President Conferences & Events: Janusz Dziurzyński
- Vice – President Advocacy Public Affairs & Regulatory: Jolanta Jaworska
- Vice – President PR & Marketing: Paweł Łopatka
- Vice – President Business Intelligence & Thought Leadership: Wojciech Popławski
- Vice – President Cross Chapter Cooperation: Magdalena Stach
- Vice – President Kraków Region: Sebastian Drzewiecki
- Vice – President Łódź Region: Wojciech Popławski
- Vice – President Poznań Region: Maciej Tomaszewski
- Vice – President Silesia Region: Jolanta Jaworska
- Vice – President Tricity Region: Dariusz Bazeli
- Vice – President Warsaw Region: Iwona Dudzińska
- Vice – President Wrocław Region: Maciej Borkowski
The profiles of newly elected members of the Strategic Board and the Management Board of ABSL will be published after the beginning of this term.