ABSL Ordinary General Assembly Meeting
The main objective of the Meeting is to present and approve last year’s financial results and provide you with a summary of the key initiatives and projects in the first half of 2020 and plans for the second half of the year.
17th June 2020 at 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM
- Welcome remarks by the President of the Strategic Board.
- Presentation of FY 2019 summary and 2020 overview.
- Q&A session.
- Approval of the joint report of the Strategic Board and the Management Board for FY 2019.
- Approval of the Audit Committee's report for FY 2019.
- Approval of the financial statements for FY 2019.
- Decision on profit allocation.
- Acknowledgement of the Association's authorities’ duties in FY 2019.
- Approval of an auditor for the FY 2020 financial statement review.
- Motions from the floor.
Attendance and voting
Each Member company is entitled to attend the Meeting and has one vote at the Meeting. A Member company shall be represented by the authorized representative(s). Please note that only registered Member company will be entitled to vote during the Meeting as only successfully registered Member company’s representative will be provided with a link to dedicated on-line voting card active during the Meeting. REGISTER HERE.
If the Member company decides to attend the Meeting without exercising its voting right it can follow the Meeting live – please see Webcast.
This year Meeting will be held on-line. Follow the General Assembly meeting LIVE on June 17th at 4:30 PM.
All supporting materials for the meeting (including the financial statement for FY 2019) will be available from June 2, 2020 HERE.
Meeting summaries and formal General Assembly meeting minutes will be available after the meeting HERE.
E-mail voting option before the Meeting
ABSL Statute gives each Member a right to place his vote by e-mail (in case you will not be present at the Meeting). If you wish to do so please REGISTER HERE before June 8, 2020. As the Meeting approaches we will sent to email provided by Member company a voting card and instructions. Email votes may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than midnight (00:00) of the day preceding the General Assembly meeting.
For any questions around the Meeting please contact email@example.com