Dear ABSL Members
We have a pleasure to invite you to an on-line workshop “The role of Global Process Ownership in the digital transformation era”, as part of "GBS Lions' talks" – an event well-known to ABSL members - organized by Adaptive Solutions & Advisory Group.
Date: 11th December, 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Formula: Virtual, the number of participants is limited.
Language: Workshop will be held in Polish.
Cost: Free participation for ABSL Members, limited to 2 seats per Member.
During this workshop, you will learn about:
- the role of GPO in SSC success - from SSC ‘Incubation Phase’ towards a mature Global Business Services Model
- the most common challenges of global business process management function
- true role of the GPO in the organization change-from strategy to execution
- process re-engineering and target operating model as the basis for effective GBS set-up
- process governance and transparent measures reflecting business opportunities
The workshop will be moderated by Krystian Bestry, CEO and President of the Management Board of Adaptive Solutions & Advisory Group and led by Robert Godziszewski and Aleksandra Krajewska-Jagodzińska, Program Managers and Senior Consultants Adaptive SAG.
Join "GBS Lion's talk” for vivid discussion, and be ready for a deep-dive online workshop!