Can leaders who still apply management styles 1.0 and 2.0 effectively manage? The world post-COVID-19 and hybrid work demand intelligent autonomy management skills and diverse human needs. Meanwhile, the development of artificial intelligence requires soft skills. Manager 3.0 focuses on empowerment, and relinquishing control to people is a way to better... control. From the webinar, you will learn:
- How to safely delegate more power to people in line with organizational goals
- How management practices 1.0 and 2.0 have dominated leaders over the years
- Manager 3.0 operates differently, meaning why managers are not for managing people?
- Agility and self-organization of teams – can one exist without the other?
- The role of a leader in self-organization
- My managerial lessons and the journey to changing mindset through talent-based Gallup management
- 3 steps and tools to achieve agile team self-organization through people's talents (case study)
- The future of management in the post-COVID world and the era of AI, why managers who act differently will survive