Together with Roche Global IT Solution Center we would like to invite you join an ABSL networking & best practice sharing initiative of IT Vendor Management.
We all represent large organizations, employ a significant number of Contractors with various skills, work on cutting-edge projects and technologies under difficult agreements and KPI's . We think that in such a community would be worth to touch the following topics:
- types of contracts with suppliers in terms of outsourcing
- developed process solutions, e.g. Time & Material, Advanced Team Leasing, Managed Service.
- risks, lessons learned, measuring satisfaction and performance in the context of cooperation with external suppliers
- and many others i.e KPI these commonly used, contract management for a particular area (i.e RPA/BPA/DPA), contract management.
Out of discussed scope are commercial subjects, prices or contract terms.
Agenda of the pilot workshop session:
- Let's get to know each other
- About Vendor Management at Roche
- Real case: Business Continuity in practice during the pandemic
- What's next: ideas, topics gathering, meeting frequency etc.